how do you get egg
Big Bugfix/Patch #2 is out
- Fixed creation tab saying Item creation instead of Character creation
- Fixed UI not returning to character selection screen
- Added better Character creation tab
- flour can now physically fall out of the container (mortar, bowl) if tipped over
- Characters holding spillable containers now keep those items held upright whenever possible
- Optimized animation curve parameter sampling
- Improved hand grabbing accuracy
- Physics grabbing in keyboard mode is now more robust with pre-emptive grab animation
- Grabbing in keyboard mode is now on click instead of mouse down
- Keyboard mode item selection for grabbing is now way more accurate and intuitive
- Keyboard mode can now crouch with Left Ctrnl
- VR Calibration is now more accurate
- VR Calibration now properly resizes your hands
- VR Movement is now less delicate for smaller movements
- Fixed physics glitch causing player to erratically explode
- VR rotation is now instant and without physics lag
- Added hint whenever you pick up two compatible items to combine (mortar and wheat, mortar and pestle, bowl and mortar flour, etc.)
- Fixed occasional audio glitch with deep voices
If you want to know how to bake in VR, make a character show you by copying what she does when she makes a pastry.
At this rate, v0.9 will need one last big bug patch to call it an even stable platform. I appreciate everyone's patience. I too would like to see returning to adding features. I have many features planned. Big bugfix/patch #3 should make it possible to record something worthwhile to show off everything. A LOT has been done in the past year for v0.9.
Get Viva (v0.9 Re-release on 3/27/22!)
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Did this fix the oculus Q2 movement issue?
I'm not downloading this on celluar again just to not work.
not hating or something I just don't have a wifi connection.
What Quest 2 movement issue? The rotation was fixed. Can you be more specific?